Monday 10 March 2008

More on the New Baby Theme


While I was making New Baby cards for boys, I thought I should do some girl ones too, just in case anyone needed one at short notice. Once again, I used Basic Grey paper, but this time I used a clear stamp by Inkwell Designs and added a die cut 'Baby' and a bow made of organza ribbon.

Using the same stamp and different papers, I made a second:


This time the bow is made from satin ribbon and the little stamped images are from the Dovecraft clear stamp set.

Finally, I used a gorgeous fairy stamp from Joanna Sheen and more Basic Grey:



I stamped some flourishes with clear stamps by Rhonna Farrer and a Hero Arts text stamp. Finished with a curly clip and satin ribbon. I think this is my favourite, as I love the paper and the fairy stamp is so adorable.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

PixieHouse Creations said...

lovely card
well done on doing a blog
i will keep checkling to see more
wendy x