Monday 10 March 2008

It's been a while

So, after a long hiatus I've decided to try again with this blogging business, starting with some New Baby cards that I made recently.






The main image is from a stamp by Lavinia Stamps, coloured with Prismacolor pencils and then mounted onto Basic Grey paper from the Lily Kate range. The text stamp is from a clear set by Dovecraft. I made another attempt using the same stamps and paper,


This time I added a strip of ribbon.

For the third card that I made, I used a stamp by Inkwell Designs:


The text stamp is by Hero Arts, and I used a small Cuttlebug embossing folder on the strip of pearlescent paper then added a die cut 'Baby Boy' and little star to match.

I made all three cards because my sister needed one to send to a colleague at work. Can you guess which one she chose? Which is your favourite?

No comments: