Monday 24 May 2010

Back to the threes

After a brief diversion into other topics, it's back to the theme of threes. This time, I have used a stamp from a Penny Black transparent set and inspired by the hearts, followed a romantic theme for all three. I also took the opportunity to practise my colouring with Promarkers.



For the first card, I used a panel of wrapping paper. It's a shame that you don't get feely-vision, because the red hearts are actually flocked, so it's a very tactile card. Simply embellished with a cuttlebug border folder, which I chalked very lightly to emphasise the text.



For the second card, I used another Cuttlebug embossing folder, a small heart from the same Penny Black set and a lovely text phrase stamp from a set of children's quotations by Inkadinkadoo.

Finally, this is my first attempt at an easel card. The hearts are all from a themed plate by Elusive Images, and some lovely backing paper by Craft House (I think). I coloured the heart brads with a Promarker and used a foiled sentiment by Papermania.

Thanks for looking,

No comments: