Friday 11 April 2008

Monochrome for Men


Here are two more cards for men made from Joanna Sheen's Fashion Boutique CD. (I promise I will make some cards for ladies from this wonderful CD very soon, I just have to decide which of the many fabulous images to use.). Anyway, the first card is made with a mixture of black on white printed vellum and a co-ordinating white on black paper. I made the embellishments with die cuts made with the Cuttlebug, and added one plain and one fancy silver brad. The vellum sheet forms the front of the card, so it sort of 'floats' in real life. For the second card I used DCWV black and white paper together with a Cuttlebug embossed paned, and added some charms from a set that I bought ages ago at a show. Finished off with a couple of die cut corners. I'm quite pleased with these, so much that I may use one of them for OH's birthday in May.

No comments: