Thursday 10 April 2008

Dragon Thank You

For some light relief from making Christmas cards in April, I made this card to say Thank You to our friends for hosting us at their Spanish villa recently. At long last I used one of the lovely dragon stamps that I got from Rubber Bandit in New Zealand. That's a long way away I can hear you say, but in fact delivery was incredibly fast - from online order to my door within a week! If only the majority of UK craft suppliers could do so well......Anyway, the stamped image is coloured with Sakura Stardust pens and then mounted onto yet more Basic Grey paper. For the greeting, I used one of my new Cuddly Buddly stamps, which are extremely useful and fantastic value for money, so of course I just had to get three sets.

Having spent some time reading the instructions for my scanner (always a good idea if all else fails), I'm hoping that I have finally solved the problem with my scanned images not always being in sharp focus, which I'm sure will come as a great relief to anyone looking here. Fingers crossed!

No comments: