Monday 21 May 2007

What I bought at the Reebok

Yesterday I went to the Make It! show at the Reebok stadium outside Bolton. I really like this show, because you get a good variety of smaller, independent exhibitors there, so there's a really good range of products, rather than the same old DoCrafts stuff on every other stall that you see at some other shows that I could mention - OK I'm talking about GMex and the NEC.

Anyway, this is what I bought:



5 Sakura Silver Shadow pens
5 Sakura Gold Shadow pens
Stampendous Ruffled Bloom stamp
Inkadinkadoo photo stamp
Set of Hero Arts text stamps
Cuttlebug Text Script Embossing Folder
Blonde Moments Sugar Dumpling 6" x 6" pad
Chipboard tag book
Pricking tool ('cos I broke my old one)
Tweezer scissors (in an attempt to improve my decoupage skills)
Bowmaker (to help me use my ribbon mountain)
2 sets of jewel brads in crystal and pink & black.
Set of Peel-off pens - well I don't really use many peel-offs but the pens were very cheap and I might be able to use them on other things.

The question is now - do I finally have everything I need in order to be able to produce some top notch artwork? Do pigs fly??

I'm dying to have a play with them all, but will probably have to wait until next weekend, when we have an extra day for the Bank Holiday - hooray!

No comments: